Associate Professor, Ophthalmology
Univ of Science and Technology of China (USTC)
Hefei, Anhui, China, 230026
- Biographical Narrative
- Books & Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Papers in Proceedings
- R & D "Superstar", Columbus CEO Magzine
- Herman R. Weed Excellence in Teaching Award, Department of Biomedical Engineering
- National Eye Institute Travel Award, ARVO/NIH
Chapters in Books
- Chapter 17: Selected topics in biomedical engineering" In Intelligent Energy Field Manufacturing. Edited by Wenwu Zhang. Boca Raton: CRC Press. 2010. "
- "Synthesizing and binding dual-mode poly (lactic-co-glycolic acid) (PLGA) nanobubbles for cancer targeting and imaging." Biomaterials 7 31 1716-1722
- "124I-HuCC49deltaCH2 for TAG-72 antigen-directed positron emission tomography (PET) imaging of LS174T colon adenocarcinoma tumor implants in xenograft mice: Preliminary results." World Journal of Surgical Oncology 8
- "Targeted delivery of microbubbles and nanobubbles for image-guided thermal ablation therapy of tumors." Expert Rev Med Devices 3 7 303-306
- "Heat-sensitive microbubbles for intraoperative assessment of cancerablation margins." Biomaterials 6 31 1278-1286
- "An Automatic Occlusion Device for Remote Control of Tumor Tissue Ischemia." Technology in Cancer Research and Treatment 1 9 71-76
- "Multi-functional microbubbles for image-guided anti-VEGF therapy." Journal of Biomedical Optics 3 15
- "Multifunctional microbubbles and nanobubbles for photoacoustic and ultrasound imaging." Journal of Biomedical Optics 15 1
- "Dual-mode imaging of cutaneous tissue oxygenation and tissue vascular thermal reactivity." Journal of Visualized Experiments
- "Near-Infrared Fluorescence Labeled Anti-TAG-72 Monoclonal Antibodies for Tumor Imaging in Colorectal Cancer Xenograft Mice." Molecular Pharmaceutics 6 2 428-440
- "Standardized and reproducible methodology for the comprehensive and systematic assessment of surgical resection margins during breast-conserving surgery for invasive breast cancer." BMC Cancer 9 1
- "Fabrication of indocyanine green encapsulated biodegradable microbubbles for structural and functional imaging of cancer." Journal of Biomedical Optics 14 3
- "Dynamic schema for near infrared detection of pressure-induced changes in solid tumors." Applied Optics 47 16 3053-3063
- "Rapid Thermal Cycling with Low Thermal Inertia Tools." Polymer Engineering & Science 2 49 305-316
- "Design and benchtop validation of a handheld integrated dynamic breast imaging system for noninvasive characterization of suspicious breast lesions." Technology in Cancer Research and Treatment 6 7 471-482
- "Development of a handheld near infrared imager for dynamic characterization of in vivo biological tissue systems." Applied Optics 46 30 7442-7451
- "A prospective pilot clinical trial evaluating the utility of a dynamic near infrared imaging device for characterizing suspicious breast lesions." Breast Cancer Research 9
- "Diffuse optical imaging and spectroscopy for cancer." Expert Rev Med Devices 4 1 83-95
- "Post-occlusive reactive hyperemia in patients with peripheral vascular disease." Clinical hemorheology and microcirculation 1 31 11-21
- "The design of conformal cooling channels in injectionn molding tooling." Polymer Engineering & Science 31 41 1265-1279
- "Design of an optical probe for surface profile measurement." Optical Engineering 7 38 1223-1228
Papers in Proceedings
- "Bevacizumab (Avastin) conjugated microbubbles for anti-VEGF treatment of neovascular age-related macular degeneration." Proc. SPIE 2010.
- "Dual-mode quantitative imaging of wound tissue oxygenation and perfusion." Proc. SPIE 2010.
- "Developing multifunctional tissue simulating phantoms for quantitative biomedical optical imaging." Proc. SPIE. 2010.
- "Targeted delivery of cancer-specific multimodal contrast agents for intraoperative detection of tumor boundaries and therapeutic margins." Proc. SPIE. 2010.
- "Fabricating multifunctional microbubbles and nanobubbles for concurrent ultrasound and photoacoustic imaging." Proc. SPIE 2010.
- "Using FMRI and FNIRS for localization and monitoring of visual cortex activities." 29th International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 2007.
- "Retinal Tissue Oxygen Imaging by Near Infrared Lightand White Light Interferometry." Proc. SPIE 2006.
- "Near Infrared/ Ultrasound Dual Modal Imaging for Breast Cancer Detection." Proc. SPIE 2006.
- "Dynamic near infrared imaging with ultrasound guidance (dNIRUS): analytical model and benchtop validation on multilayer tissue simulating phantoms." Proc. SPIE 2006.
- "Ultrasound-guided near-infrared spectroscopy for brain functional study: feasibility analysis and preliminary work." Proc. SPIE 2005.
- "Localization and functional parameter reconstruction of suspicious breast lesions by near infrared/ultrasound dualmodal imaging." Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2005.
- "Near infrared imaging of tissue heterogeneity: probe designand sensitivity analysis." Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2005.
- "Reconstruction of tissue heterogeneity by near infraredimaging: a novel algorithm and benchtop validation." Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2005.
- "Gold nanoparticle assisted light activation of heat-sensitive nanobubbles for photothermal therapy." Optical Methods for Tumor Treatment and Detection: Mechanisms and Techniques in PhotodynamicTherapy XIX. SPIE Photonics West 2010. San Francisco. 2010.
- "Innovations in Wound Imaging." Advances in Wound Care and HBO Update 2010. Columbus. 2010.
- "Optical imaging of cutaneous tissue oxygen and vascular function." OSU Biophysics Seminar Day. Columbus. 2010.
- "Multifunctional active agents for image-guided cancer therapy." Engineering and Medicine Symposium on Translational Research. Columbus. 2010.
- "Multimodal Imaging and Image-guided Therapy in Cancer." Department of Radiology Seminar. Ann Arbor. 2010.
- Wound goggles 2319414 Filed Sep 2010 and Issued Apr 2011.
- Filed Nov 2010 and Issued Apr 2011. Multi-functional biodegradable paraticles for selectable targeting, imaging, and therapeutic delivery and use thereof for treating ocular disorders.
- Multi-functional biodegradable paraticles for selectable targeting, imaging, and therapeutic delivery and use thereof for treating ocular disorders 0104069 Filed Dec 2010 and Issued Apr 2011.
- Filed Jan 2009 Targeted delivery of heat-sensitive nanobubbles and microbubbles for the assessment of thermal ablation margins in bresat cancer and other malignancies.
- Filed Sep 2009 Targeted delivery of biodegradable multifunctional nanoparticles for integrated imaging and therapy of age-related macular degeneration.
- Filed Oct 2009 Tumor Therapy with Heat Burst Micro Capsules.
- Filed Dec 2008 and Issued Jun 2009. Fluorescence Detection System.
- Filed Dec 2008 and Issued Aug 2009. Fluorescence Detection System.
- Filed Dec 2008 and Issued Apr 2010. Wound goggles.
- Fluorescence Detection System 60020345 Filed Dec 2007
- Dynamic near infrared/ultrasound dual modal imaging for tissue structure and function 60760640 Filed Dec 2005