BME International Summer Design Experience (iSDE)
iSDE: Where engineering, medical design and global awareness come together!
New for May 2017:
Study Abroad course - ENGR 5797.19
See the website for details.
What: 2017 International Summer Design Experience
- Intensive team-based design course using medical research to follow the process.
- Tour global medical device company and local hospital.
- Work in teams with students from top China university in an all English-speaking environment.
- Cultural trips on weekends.
- Approved as Technical Elective for BME major.
- Participate in 4th International Design Experience with BME students from Nanjing University and University of Science and Technology, China. (Hosted at Nanjing University)
Who: Engineering students enrolled in a Capstone design course for Fall 2017
- Students from ALL engineering programs are encouraged to apply to the program!
When: May 2017
- Several components to Maymester course
- Pre-trip: Learn skills, team-building, prepare for trip
- iSDE: May 6-24, 2017
- Post-trip: Reinforce major outcomes of course
Where: Nanjing University, Nanjing, China
Apply: Go to OIA webisite for ENGR 5797.19 for details and application process.
Questions: Contact Mark Ruegsegger, Instructor, International Summer Design Experience, firstname.lastname@example.org
OSU-based activities funded by NICHD R25 grant