Sculpting Your Future
140 W. 19th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210
Sculpting Your Future is an event organized and put on by BMES designed to empower women and allies in their careers. We hope attendees should leave feeling inspired and equipped to empower themselves and others.
This year’s event will feature
- Keynote speaker, Dr. Apoorva Ramaswamy (surgeon at The James), "Mavericks Make Their Rules"
- Workshop with Nancy Dawes and Lara Harrington, "Leveraging Style for Leadership"
- Workshop with Marilyn Carpenter, "Interviewing in Today's World"
- Workshop with Kathleen Fox, "Change: Can't Live with It; Won't Succeed Without It"
- FREE Empowerment Luncheon
- Networking session with company representatives Mammotome, Oakwood Labs, Centerline Biomedical, Avalign
All students are welcome to attend, free of charge. The recommended dress code is business casual.