- Apply to the MS, PhD or BS/MS Programs
- Funding Resources
- Graduate Courses
- Enrolled Graduate Student Advising
- Biomedical Engineering Society at Ohio State
- Biomedical Engineering Graduate Student Association
On-line Application and Forms
How to Apply for the MS or PhD Graduate Program:
If you are new to the Ohio State Graduate School: Plan to have on-hand the documents you will need to upload with your application. Click to Apply Online for MS or PhD Graduate Programs
How to Apply for the BS/MS:
If you are an Ohio State undergraduate who wishes to pursue the combined BS/MS degree, there are multiple offices that need to be involved.
2. Next, apply to the MS graduate program following the normal graduate application process including a statement of purpose, a CV/Resume, ALL post-secondary transcripts for credit received at any institution except those from Ohio State (which we will handle); and 2-3 letters of recommendation, preferably from BME professors. GRE’s are not required for BME undergraduates pursuing the BS/MS. Finally, indicate on the MS application and on your Statement of Purpose your desire to enter the combined BS/MS program. If you are admitted to the graduate program, then you become eligible to enroll in its combined BS/MS program be completing the last steps below.
3. Next and only 1) AFTER your undergraduate advisor approves the courses you choose to double count for your BS/MS plan; and 2) AFTER you have designed your proposed MS program using the appropriate template and MS requirements for submission to the BMEGSC; you will be ready to 3) complete the combined program e-forms as specified by the College of Engineering and Graduate School: https://gradforms.osu.edu/grad-forms/form/enrollmentForms. This is the last important step to getting enrolled in the BS/MS program, and it must be completed (i.e., submitted and approved by all approvers) at least 2 full weeks before the start of your first term in the combined program.