- Apply to the MS, PhD or BS/MS Programs
- Funding Resources
- Graduate Courses
- Enrolled Graduate Student Advising
- Biomedical Engineering Society at Ohio State
- Biomedical Engineering Graduate Student Association
On-line Application and Forms
How to Apply for the MS or PhD Graduate Program:
If you are new to the Ohio State Graduate School: Plan to have on-hand the documents you will need to upload with your application. Click to Apply Online for MS or PhD Graduate Programs
How to Apply for the BS/MS:
If you are an Ohio State undergraduate who wishes to pursue the combined BS/MS degree:
- First, contact Melanie at for an email full of valuable planning info! Be sure to read the College of Engineering BS/MS information. Then meet with Dr. Ghadiali to make sure the fit is right.
- Next, apply to the MS graduate program following the normal graduate admission process (see above). Indicate on the MS application and/or your Personal Statement your desire to enter the combined BS/MS program. If you are admitted to the graduate program, then you become eligible to enroll in its combined BS/MS program.
- To pre-plan your program and keep track of your progress in the BS/MS: Only AFTER your UG advisor approves the courses you choose to double count for your BS/MS plan; and AFTER you have designed your proposed MS program using the appropriate template; you will be ready to complete combined program e-forms as specified by the College of Engineering and Graduate School: https://gradforms.osu.edu/grad-forms/form/enrollmentForms. This is the last important step to getting enrolled in the BS/MS program!