- Associate Professor, Biomedical Engineering
296 Bevis Hall
1080 Carmack Road
Columbus, OH 43210
Junior Research Fellowship (Physics).
- 2009. "Characterization of Magnetic Nanomaterials using Magnetic Force Microscopy." In Magnetic Nanomaterials for Life Sciences, edited by Challa Kumar,
- 2008. "Introduction to Biological Light Microscopy." In Microscopic Image Analysis for Life Science Applications, edited by Jens Rittscher, Stephen T.C. Wong, and Raghu Machiraju,
- Metzler KM, Roberts CJ, Mahmoud AM, Agarwal G and Liu J, 2016, "Ex-Vivo Transepithelial Collagen Crosslinking in Porcine and Human Corneas Using Human Decorin Core Protein." Journal of Refractive Surgery 32, no. 6, 410-417 - 410-417.
- Nocera TM, Zeng K, Agarwal G, 2014, "Distinguishing ferritin from apoferritin using magnetic force microscopy." Nanotechnology 25, 461001 - 461001.
- Xu,Jiapeng; Kwak,Kwang,Joo; Lee,James,L; Agarwal,Gunjan, 2010, "Lifting and Sorting of Charged Au Nanoparticles by Electrostatic Forces in Atomic Force Microscopy." SMALL 6, no. 19, 2105-2108 - 2105-2108.
- Phadke,R,S; Agarwal,G, 1996, "Self assembled organizations of thermotropic amphiphiles in molecular electronics (synthesis, characterization and utility)." MOLECULAR CRYSTALS AND LIQUID CRYSTALS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SECTION A-MOLECULAR CRYSTALS AND LIQUID CRYSTALS 288, 119-128 - 119-128.
- "BME881." 2003, Presented at The Ohio State University Department of Biomedical Engineering,
- "Pharmacology Seminar." 2004, Presented at The Ohio State University Department of Pharmacy,
- "Seminar in Biophysics Program." 2004, Presented at The Ohio State University Biophysics Program,
- "DHLRI Research in Progress." 2003, Presented at The Ohio State Univeristy Dorothy M. Davis Heart & Lung Research Institute,
Papers in Proceedings
- Lewis, J.; Agarwal, G.; Roberts, C. "Atomic force microscopy investigations of corneal tissue after photoablative treatment." in 48th Annual Meeting of the Biophysical Society. (1 2004).
- Lewis, J.; Agarwal, G.; Roberts, C. "Atomic force microscopy investigations of corneal tissue after photoablative treatment." (1 2004).